Why does Facebook do this?

Every time I make an account for Facebook, they disable it. When i use pictures of my own self. They’ve even done it to my family members. What do they have against us. I’ve grown very mad about it! We haven’t done anything!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

First of all, your violations of their strictly enforced Terms of Service caused them to disable your previous account (i.e. inappropriate content, harassing/threatening other users, false accounts, possessing multiple accounts, etc.).

Second, your new account was deleted after the original one was banned. The aforementioned rules clearly state it you can't create another new account after it was disabled. They recognized the pictures, personal details, and email address on the new one and auto-banned it outright.

Third, your family members are also being banned is because of their use of the shared internet connection. Facebook carefully watches the IP address of them opening new accounts and also banned them on the spot.

Of course you should be mad, but remember you brought the whole thing onto yourself by violating the Terms of Service that resulted in your original Facebook account suspended.

• 5 months ago

Hey again! used a google voice number, And idk how long my Facebook is going to stay up. Thanks

• 5 months ago

Unsure unless your operating outside of guidlines. You do know that Facebook is a CIA tool. The ADL and SPLC are moderators . If youve spoken against libetal agendas or expose truths or secrets they do this. Ive documented many times. You could us TOR or the nrw Opera Browser with the free VPN and use a Google Voice number to foward you a pin for login

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Did you use a Fake Name or use a Name thats not your own ? That may be one Reason why they Deleted it

Another is if you made more then 1 Account thats another Reason Facebook may have Deleted your Account you can not make more then 1 Account

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

First of all, YOU are doing something. YOU are opening multiple accounts which is forbidden according to facebook's Terms & Conditions.

If your family members are all using the same internet connection, that's why they, too, are being banned. Facebook looks at what the IP address of the people opening an account is.

• 5 months ago

Two possible reasons:

1/ If the pictures are inappropriate (nudity, etc) and violating the T&Cs, those will always get taken down and the account suspended.

2/ If you had an account and were banned, then its against the T&Cs to make a new one. So they probably recognize the pictures, details and eamil you're using, and auto-ban the account.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.