Does this sound convincing?

I completely understand that you aren’t interested in being sexually involved with me. I would never try to force you to be with me. I apologize if I make you feel uncomfortable. I know that I can be aggressive sometimes. I really hope we can still be friends. I don’t want our friendship to be ruined. I genuinely... show more I completely understand that you aren’t interested in being sexually involved with me. I would never try to force you to be with me. I apologize if I make you feel uncomfortable. I know that I can be aggressive sometimes. I really hope we can still be friends. I don’t want our friendship to be ruined. I genuinely like you as a person I feel that you are a beautiful soul. And I really mean that from the heart. You are so talented and have so much to offer. I hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yes I know it's a while until Christmas and New Year but I'm asking now so I can have it together when I send it.