Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Does this sound convincing?

I completely understand that you aren’t interested in being sexually involved with me. I would never try to force you to be with me. I apologize if I make you feel uncomfortable. I know that I can be aggressive sometimes. I really hope we can still be friends. I don’t want our friendship to be ruined. I genuinely like you as a person I feel that you are a beautiful soul. And I really mean that from the heart. You are so talented and have so much to offer. I hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yes I know it's a while until Christmas and New Year but I'm asking now so I can have it together when I send it.

• Rick

That's very well written and is sincere. You were honest and said how you feel.

it sounds okay to me

If you are coming out as gay or lesbian, that's perfect. More people need to understand that this is how homosexual people really are. If they have a feeling that you are kinda homophobic, they respect your boundaries and let their friends know that they are still the same person. No matter what your race, religion or sexuality everyone has many similar interests (music, movies, sports, video games, travel, etc.)