Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelNepal · 6 months ago

Do MGTOW even know that people are not aware about their pathetic existence?

LOL good luck with your hands losers. As a woman I wouldn't touch an MGTOW with a 10ft pole.

I feel the same way its kinda like feminism to me.The MGTOW community is filled with hoards of men that have been divorced had everything taken from them.The MGTOW community while growing needs to focus more on love , compassion , and healthy relationships and less on gender issues. Back in 2000 watched a man shoot himself in front of police over a relationship gone sorrow then later my neighbor caught his wife cheating on him. Talked with him minutes before he commited suicide much of the issues millinials face duch as racism can be cured with a sustainable income and companionship. MGTOW spread poison like some feminists which slowly cause a deterioting society which communist seek for UN sgendas to become a reality.

MGTOW men are themselves disconnected from society. Why would they care about other people?? They have gone monk mode.

But as a man I wouldn't touch a feminist like you with a 10ft pole.

Tifitftfifgifgifyiifygify8ifyify

some people might not be aware of it

• Elana

You wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole?

They must be so relieved...

Just when I thought THEY were the championship-level idiots... and then YOU came along.

You're even worse then the miggietoe fools. It seems that there is no floor here. Things just get lower and lower.

Are you racing each other to reach Earth's mantle? How much lower can you GO?

LOL you have proved and justified MGTOW who say women are dumb and I can't stop laughing :-) By the way what makes you so angry towards MGTOW? If people are not aware about them how the hell are you going crazy against them?