How will God respond if I tell Him that I wish I literally disappeared--no Heaven or Hell, just vanished into nothingness?

Words cannot describe just how much emotional and psychological torment and agony I am in right now. While I don't have any mental illnesses so far, I don't want to nor can't live on this Earth nor live in this existence anymore. I've never been abused or assaulted, but as a woman especially, the... show more Words cannot describe just how much emotional and psychological torment and agony I am in right now.

While I don't have any mental illnesses so far, I don't want to nor can't live on this Earth nor live in this existence anymore. I've never been abused or assaulted, but as a woman especially, the chances of that happening are quite substantial.

I'm quite emotionally and psychologically masochist and a negaholic.

I wish I had the choice to tell God not to bring me (and so many others) into existence. That way, we'd be spared
not only Hell on Earth but the real Hell afterwards.

I hate life. And I mean it.