Ray asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Why do Pisces become depressed for no reason?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Depression is a human condition and not because of a birthday sign. In my 30 + professional years and career, I meet all kinds of individuals from all walks of life. I see their birthdays and there’s no correlation. Individuals born from Jan to Dec can be depressed and there is always a reason even though you may think not.

Make it a good day

• 6 months ago

some yes.. I do get at times

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Anybody gets depressed for 'no reason'. It's because nothing is certain. We don't know why we are here and still nobody has cracked that one puzzle up. E.g. why Greenland sharks reach puberty at 150 years old while humans do at 11-12 and why cats are even quicker than us too? It's just odd. We don't often fly either so we have a smaller perspective by those animals who are always flying and we have more perspective on the ground than other animals but really it's difficult to know everything and why we are here. That can lead to frustration and depression build up. So the only thing that makes sense is try and find purpose for ourselves. The state is supposed to provide you with means to help you find that purpose which pushes you to travel when that state does not have or want to provide you with the means. Because you don't have to pay for that thief state but care about yourself.

• Charles6 months agoReport

That escalated into nowhere quickly

• 6 months ago

they’re really emotional and sensitive it’s easy for their emotions to become imbalanced

• ...Show all comments
    • Snoopy
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

It's true. They are the most sensitive. It's why I get along with them the most. 💞

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i dont think its for no reason but just cause youre a pisces dont mean youre going to be depressed

• Ray6 months agoReport

Chester Bennington was a pisces. Kurt Cobain was a pisces. They all killed themselves.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Anyone of any sign can get depressed for no reason.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

This is of course is all anecdotal. How many people of each sign does one need to know to form opinions. No other factors other than being a Pisces standout?

As for the why, they and you didn’t choose birthdays. Blame the parents. Only they make babies and they could have exercise some control. Of course if they did these people would never existed.

Put blame on the wise intelligent designer that created our solar system. Just to use it to program people. @ss****.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

We all do, no matter the horoscope sign.

Unless you're a leo!

Urgh... leos :/

• marty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Depression is a serious disease that affects people from all walks of life and to make a statement like you have is showing complete ignorance. A birth date has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Astrology is a pseudo science designed to prey on the weak minded.

• paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

astrology is fake , so your question is irrelevant

• ...Show all comments
    • Charles6 months agoReport

@Ray Are you sure you're not just cherry-picking individuals you've encountered in your life that happened to look depressed and fall under the sign of Pisces? That's just confirmation bias

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.