Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

Urge to pee before orgasm?

Me and my boyfriend are starting to become sexually active. The past couple of times he has fingered me, which I find very intense. This is because I feel the urge to pee even though I went to the toilet before hand? He told me to relax and that it normal and I wont pee. Was wondering if he right

Some women are squirters when they orgasm.. That is so hot.. Enjoy it and let it go freely.

• Jim

That feeling is normal. If you went before your started playing then you pee. Just enjoy the feelings.

If you just relax and let it go. It could be you are about to squirt. Some will say it's pee and other say you are having an orgasm. It doesn't smell like pee and most guys will get really turned on if they can make a woman squirt. If you are laying in bed put a towel under you so you won't soak the sheets.☺ Have fun and enjoy it while you can.

yes he is absolutely right

• Sky

Just relax and go with it. If you're empty then nothing will come out. But if some pee does come out, so what? All you need to do is plan in advance by putting a waterproof mattress cover on your bed under the sheets. What you may be feeling is a buildup to female ejaculation, which some women are capable of.

• Shadow

It’s only natural to pee during the fingering which he might be aroused by. Try it. I know I would like a girl who could do that with me. I am erect right now thinking about it.

peeing can be cool..........

Just pee all over the the bed or your boyfriend, he may like it.

Next time place a towel on the bed (whether he fingers you or have sexual intercourse with him) that way you don't have to worry about making a mess.

So what if you pee? There are so many fluids that even if you dribble a little no one is going to notice.