Can my Mastiff fly in-cabin?

I have a 100lb mastiff who is relocating across the country with me. I discovered recently that there is an air travel embargo on mastiffs, and they are banned from flying cargo on every airline I can find. She is clearly too large to fly in-cabin. Do I have any other options for air travel? My only other option... show more I have a 100lb mastiff who is relocating across the country with me. I discovered recently that there is an air travel embargo on mastiffs, and they are banned from flying cargo on every airline I can find.

She is clearly too large to fly in-cabin. Do I have any other options for air travel? My only other option is to use a service such as citizen shipper where a complete stranger would drive her clear across the country for 5 days.

I DO NOT want to go that route but I’m not sure if I have any other options. Does anyone know?