which of the Ten Commandments, you don't follow?

• 1 year ago

I am sure that those were thought of and put to use hundreds of years prior to Judaism and much longer than that before Christianity was invented. I need nothing in my life that is used to fool the believers.

1 year ago

were all guilt to atleast three of them

• 1 year ago

I follow all the commandments, especially the one about not coveting your neighbor's farm animals. I never do that. Never.

• 1 year ago

I follow all bcus I love God❤❤

1 year ago

I don't follow anything from the Bible. If the Bible told you to breathe and you were already breathing, are you following the Bible?

1 year ago

I don’t follow any of them

1 year ago

Those ten commandments became ten promises when God came to live inside of me.

"Thou shalt not covet."

became...

"Thou shalt not covet."

I'm guessing that you can't see the difference.... but anyone who has the Spirit of God indwelling them surely can. :)

• sarah
    1 year ago

we should not lie, steal, or commit adultery, or murder even if some world leader says it is a good idea, or even a religious leader. When you think the flood happened because the world was so violent. As a nation, we have social security and medicare to care for or honor our parents.

• gillie
    1 year ago

The ones that demand worship of a particular god.

• yesmar
    1 year ago

I don't follow any of them.

Source(s): Jesus follower