Should I start dancing again? I am panicking!?

I started dancing when I was three years old and I never took it seriously: it was always only to have fun. The city I moved to when I was 12 takes dance very seriously, which means that I went to 'playing', to exams and dancing over 11 hours a week. Because I didn't like how serious it was I quit all... show more I started dancing when I was three years old and I never took it seriously: it was always only to have fun. The city I moved to when I was 12 takes dance very seriously, which means that I went to 'playing', to exams and dancing over 11 hours a week. Because I didn't like how serious it was I quit all of my classes at once.

Although I am very young, as I am 15, I am very lucky and grateful as I had the opportunity to attend over 50 shows (eg. musicals, plays, dance ecc.). None of them moved me like the one I saw a few hours ago did. I started full-on crying by the end of the show. I felt exactly like I did when I danced, it was so freeing.
I guess I started crying because I realized what I let go.
It's now been 1.5 years since I last danced, but should I still try? Or is it too late?