Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 4 months ago

Do you have a favourite advert?

Mines always been the 2007 Skoda Fabia advert where they build whole car out of cake

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

I like the one for SpecSavers where the vet thinks he has a cat with no pulse and it turns out to be his female assistant's hat.

Very funny advert.

• 3 months ago

Yes I love the ‘Available Car’ adverts. The actress looks soo adorable especially when she’s pretending to service the cars and I love her beautiful voice.

Hotel Trivago adverts are second for similar reasons. I like the one where she’s swinging on the rope, I can’t remember what’s she saying though. She has a lovely voice too :)

• Walt
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I like the stay in school ad with the old lady do a cheer

• 4 months ago

I remember that one. It was good. There was a Christmas ad for Sainsbury's that I liked a lot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I like the one where the Coca Cola machine kicks the man after he kicks the machine

• 4 months ago

The Jordan Bird mcds commercials in the 90s I always imagined the ball knocking over a old lady with a Walker breaking a window etc. before going in the basket

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.