did anyone choose to kill michael or trevor when playing gta 5 for the very first time.?

in mass effect 2 you have to do everything right to make sure everyone survives, in gta 5, all you have to do is say nah i dont wanna kill the 2 main characters, so 99% of people first time probably said no

Didn’t kill either of them.

No. I left both of them alive cuz they were a family and it was bad *** how they hid waiting to attack Merryweather's army and the FBI and later killed Devin.

• Stasia

No, it didn't seem right.

Kind of forget the storyline of this game going to replay it in a few months and see what I choose played it 6 years ago

Game alternatively tries to illicit locality towards both, having the "proper" ending be to save both.

in retrospect i regret not offing Michael. GTA keeps kicking me offline to him.

i would guess most players would be inclined to kill Michael as Trev is at least fun, if rather crass.

• Jack

No, it didn't seem right.

• Cantra

No, I went with the death wish option.

I'm still going around beating up hoes