Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 5 months ago

Can I go to jail if I stomp on someone's foot with my high heel on purpose?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes, that could be construed as assault.

• 5 months ago

if you stomp on someone's feet ,if that person is seriously injured,then the prosecutor will charge you with misdemeanor ,the worst secanrio is you will be in custody and is freed from jail on bond ,it is posible that you need to compensate him for the possible injury ,of course ,it's likely that you will get off lightly with a small fine ,

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

OR get your azz whipped ..................................

• 5 months ago

In my state ( which is nsw, australia ) within the Queen's Commonwealth of Australia - it depends how much pressure the culprit uses whether the offence is assault or it becomes a battery offence charge becomes available so basically it's in your best interests not to pursue a reasonable force against your victim unless your interested in being arrested for those mentioned offences by law enforcement agency officers 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮, charged, placed before the courts and punished somehow even possibily by a prison sentence if your victim suffers a severe injury and if so the attack might even attract the charge of malicious wounding which basically long story short - aim for the head or use a dangerous weapon such as a blade or any sort of projectile that could cause a cut wound which cause a infection so I must remind you : simply don't do it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes, it’s likely that you will be arrested if they press charges. Depending on how it plays out, you could spend up to a year in jail. If you’re wearing your high heels at the time of the arrest, don’t be surprised if the cops require you to wear shackles on your ankles.

• 5 months ago

On purpose, it is assault. Jail time is possible, but not likely for a first offense.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, it's an assault.

• M.
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It's battery.

• Bruce
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You don't even need high heels. Stomping someone is assault, and could result in jail.

• new_bumble_bee
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

A pointy object is worse though

• audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes. You will be arrested for assault.

• M.
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It's battery.

• 5 months ago

No try it and see ok

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.