Anonymous

Why do White people age so horribly?

White people age like crap, this is very well known. White people are jealous cuz Black people age the best, better, and better-looking.

This is why you should never date a White person, cuz you will regret it later when they age like crap. And Whites burn in the sun.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best answer

Yea ik it’s terrible they start to look like grandparents in their teens.

@DJ2541 butthurt white supremacist mad at the truth.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

who is kidding who?

people are people.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Barbara Eden looks a lot better now than Whoopi Goldberg ever did.

• 4 months ago

Less melanin in the skin.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Can I point out that the aging process is perfectly normal and applies to all. It's not all about the condition of your skin you know. It's true that the black, thicker skin does not wrinkle quite as quickly as that of a white person in most cases. But it doesn't mean that black people don't age and die at roughly the same age. Further, black people are more prone to several diseases which can kill them off earlier than white people, like diabetes and sickle cell disease. When you are mature enough, you'll realise that older people don't go around commenting on the state of each others's skin. They are too busy enjoying the last of their years. You'll do that too when your turn comes around. Or are you planning on dying young?

• 4 months ago

is it the only bullshit u are thinking about?

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Taking a logical look at it, probably because the dark pigment black people have in their skin is melanin, which naturally blocks UV light from the sun. White people have very little melanin in their skin; it only shows up in freckles. Sunlight and subsequent UV exposure affects the skin with accelerated aging over the years; just look at pictures of semi truck drivers who've had the sunlight hitting their left side their entire careers, whose left half is aged and wrinkled while their right side looks 20 years younger. Logically it stands to reason that white people age far worse than black people because of that lack of melanin protecting their skin from a lifetime of sunlight. I don't know if this is medically factual, but given that information that's what I'm going to attribute the aging of white skin to.

• 4 months ago

Please stop acting like a baby having a tantrum in a high chair, it's so unbecoming, and by the way you are so utterly wrong

• 4 months ago

Boy, do you have that all wrong?

• 4 months ago

Is that why Bruno Mars sang about a 56 year old white woman named Michelle Pfeiffer?

You're words are weak and offensively defensive if you know what I mean. You have nothing but tears do you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.