J asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

Anyone else don’t have close friends or best friends?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have no friends

• 5 months ago

If you want them but don't have them, start asking yourself what you may be doing or not doing to create this situation. Its in your hands and you can do something about it, if you wish.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don't worry. There are millions of people in the world going through friendship problems. Best friends who are using them, friends who talk about each other behind their back, friends who leave others to go to the so-called "popular group". You are not alone. At the time, you probably look no social media like tik tok and stuff and think "Wow I wish I had friends like them...", but trust me, they don't have a perfect life either. People tell me I have a lot of friends but really deep inside I am not happy all the time. You're not alone.

• 5 months ago

I dont have friends either.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yeah.. I have some friends, mostly they’re my classmates. But best friends? Never had one. Maybe it’s because I’m an introvert or shy. I don’t know, sometimes I feel lonely because of that. I’m not even sure why I don’t have that many friends, I’m always kind to everyone, its not like I’m rude or anything. Maybe it’s because I’m kind of “alternative”? I surely hope not, my musical/clothes tastes shouldn’t be a barrier for friendship lol... maybe I’m just not so sociable.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The best way to meet people is through a mutual acquaintance. Unfortunately, I never had one. My relatives never taught me how to socialize. I always struggled with that.

http://tiolibooks.com/cgi-bin/blog

• 5 months ago

Me maybe........

• 5 months ago

There are great people on the earth, but sometimes the wicked ones leave scars on the big hearted. If you have a large heart - stay away from users and takers.

• 5 months ago

me, I hardly have any friends

• 5 months ago

wow this is sad maybe it is how you treat people is why you don't or you spend to much time on your computer to be socialable. also you are liberal who lives their parents or sheltered by parents

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.