Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 7 months ago

Is Ted Bundy the most famous democrat of all?

Favorite Answer

I would say so. Just like Hitler is the most famous and incidentally was the most successful, socialist. He was not the most murderous. That distinction goes to Chairman Mao.

• RICK

Hitler was not a socialist
      He declared war on Russia because he hated socialism
      Nazis are right wing conservatives

No. If you were to ask someone in Ghana who JFK or Bill Clinton was they'd be more likely to recognize those names than Ted Bundy's. They'd be more likely to know who Ben Afleck is even. I'd say that your question is in the top five stupidest things I've ever read on Yahoo Answers.

The most famous conservative is Tim McVeigh.

I was under the impression that Ted Bundy had campaigned for the Republican party. Regardless of political party, he was a psychopath, which is someone without a conscience who doesn't care about right or wrong. A psychopath is apparently supposed to have a certain level of cruelty, rather than a "sociopath."