Is this a good thin to say?
Someone told the TSA at an airport "9/11 was an inside job your job is based on lies"
- potatochipLv 79 months ago
I assume that person had a lot of time on their hands and wanted additional screening and a pat down that day.
- bluebellbkkLv 79 months ago
Don't be so silly.
- conley39Lv 710 months ago
No, that's not a good thing to say to a TSA agent.
- TedExLv 710 months ago
Watch what you say. You just may be""escorted" into a private room for a strip search. TSA agents DO NOT have a sense of humor.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous10 months ago
probably not the best thing to say, seeing as in its current guise the TSA didn't really operate the same way in 2001. it was undoubtedly a plot born out of a terrorist act.
- The First DragonLv 710 months ago
I don't see much point in saying it to a TSA person. They didn't create the job, they just do it.
- StooLv 710 months ago
Try it and find out. Solves all sorts of problems.