Tv as a computer monitor?

I’ve had an emerson 32 inch tv but i literally never use it. we don’t even have cable because we don’t watch tv. it’s practically brand new. i want to get into the pc gaming world and i figured “why don’t i just use my tv as a monitor??” because my best friend plays on a 55 inch. it’s amazing and it works perfect... show more I’ve had an emerson 32 inch tv but i literally never use it. we don’t even have cable because we don’t watch tv. it’s practically brand new. i want to get into the pc gaming world and i figured “why don’t i just use my tv as a monitor??” because my best friend plays on a 55 inch. it’s amazing and it works perfect for him. i was wondering if my tv would work for this as well. i plan on buying a gaming pc, and i know there are certain things you need to play certain games. i plan on playing apex legends, sims, fortnite, things like that. will it freeze and lag all the time? will it be blurry? or is it just crucial on what pc i buy? please keep rude comments to yourself. i know NOTHING of the gaming world.
7 answers 7