Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 6 months ago

My wife and I can't take it the crying the screaming the fussing beig woken up in the millde of the night how do we give our baby away?

Most Trolls leave their children under bridges, for other Trolls to raise.

You made the joint decision to have children but now you don't want to deal with the "negative" aspects?! Read the parenting books! Especially perhaps “How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk” by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish

• Anna

He and his wife probably romanticised parenthood and didn't think about the sleepless nights.

In some States you can turn the baby in to any hospital, Police Station or Fire Station without question.

In others you can call Child Protective Services, and they will pick up the child.

In others you need to go to Court to surrender your rights.

• Anna

Either sign custody of your baby over to your parents or your wife's parents or call an adoption centre and put your baby up for adoption. I wouldn't be able to cope with a crying baby either that's one of the reasons I don't have children. Why did you and your wife have a baby? Did you romanticise parenthood?

Sell it on ebay.

• Chris

You can legally abandon an infant at a hospital, by handing it over to medical professionals. Same with a police station. Make sure you are handing the infant over to a law enforcement officer. Don't let them guilt you or shame you into changing your mind. Lots of people simply adore babies and will gladly rock them to sleep for hours and be kinder to them than you ever could be, so you are giving the kid a better life.

• Cammie

Call an adoption center .Make it a private adoption and you can even get paid.

You hire a babysitter and get some sleep then discuss the issue 12 hours later.

If you can't take it, as you have described, if there are no ways to obtain relief, e.g., sitter, relative, etc., perhaps you might consider putting your child up for adoption or at least foster placement. There are many couples who would be glad to have what you can't stand.

• Anna

Tomalochk the kid is only a baby and babies cry at night because of hunger, thirst etc. I wouldn't be able to cope with it either that's one of the reasons I don't have children.

no just train her by not picking her/him up every time he/she cries, let the baby cry him/herself to sleep.

I went thru it with 2 babies, and they are now in their 30's and 40's

Now they can take care of me (=

• Chris

You SUCK! You should NOT talk these people out of giving up a baby they do not appreciate to people who would love it.