Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 6 months ago

My wife and I can't take it the crying the screaming the fussing beig woken up in the millde of the night how do we give our baby away?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Most Trolls leave their children under bridges, for other Trolls to raise.

• 6 months ago

You made the joint decision to have children but now you don't want to deal with the "negative" aspects?! Read the parenting books! Especially perhaps “How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk” by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish

• ...Show all comments
    • Anna
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

He and his wife probably romanticised parenthood and didn't think about the sleepless nights.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

In some States you can turn the baby in to any hospital, Police Station or Fire Station without question.

In others you can call Child Protective Services, and they will pick up the child.

In others you need to go to Court to surrender your rights.

• Anna
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Either sign custody of your baby over to your parents or your wife's parents or call an adoption centre and put your baby up for adoption. I wouldn't be able to cope with a crying baby either that's one of the reasons I don't have children. Why did you and your wife have a baby? Did you romanticise parenthood?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Sell it on ebay.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You can legally abandon an infant at a hospital, by handing it over to medical professionals. Same with a police station. Make sure you are handing the infant over to a law enforcement officer. Don't let them guilt you or shame you into changing your mind. Lots of people simply adore babies and will gladly rock them to sleep for hours and be kinder to them than you ever could be, so you are giving the kid a better life.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Call an adoption center .Make it a private adoption and you can even get paid.

• 6 months ago

You hire a babysitter and get some sleep then discuss the issue 12 hours later.

• 6 months ago

If you can't take it, as you have described, if there are no ways to obtain relief, e.g., sitter, relative, etc., perhaps you might consider putting your child up for adoption or at least foster placement. There are many couples who would be glad to have what you can't stand.

• ...Show all comments
    • Anna
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Tomalochk the kid is only a baby and babies cry at night because of hunger, thirst etc. I wouldn't be able to cope with it either that's one of the reasons I don't have children.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no just train her by not picking her/him up every time he/she cries, let the baby cry him/herself to sleep.

I went thru it with 2 babies, and they are now in their 30's and 40's

Now they can take care of me (=

• Chris
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

You SUCK! You should NOT talk these people out of giving up a baby they do not appreciate to people who would love it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.