Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 12 months ago

Is it bad that I like white men?

I’m a Hispanic girl (I know that Hispanic is not a race but a ethnicity) that like white men but in my family are telling that i like white men because I’m racist but I’m not. It’s just that I like them over other kind of guys. Also, they are telling that how would I like them if they are shooters and blah blah. I tell them that not everyone is like that. It’s like if someone say that all Hispanic are thief.

No, not at all. I’m a white woman who likes black men and my family who are not racist, would have preferred for me to date a white man; because I had some bad experiences with black men in the past. I had to explain to them that I’ve had bad experiences with white men, too. That not everyone’s the same and I’m not attracted to my own race, while I am proud of my heritage. Sometimes the previous generations had less contact with other races, so they don’t know what to expect. You just have to not allow them to decide for you who you should date. My mum and my aunt tried their best to make me feel obligated to date a white man but I don’t want to. It’s your life. Who you’re attracted to is who you’re attracted to and no one else’s business. Good luck with hitting on white men. I’m sure you’ll meet a good one. Interracial dating is becoming more common nowadays.

You feel this way now..

After you’ve dated a few white men perhaps then you will be more opened minded in dating men of your own kind. The choice is indefinitely yours. But what is it about white men that you can’t find in men of your own race? Honestly Hispanic men are much more passionate, romantic, loving than white men who seem more shallow. You live and you learn

• Peep

The truth is white men would only be with white women. I think its due to their racist nature. Foreign white guys say like swedish guys had no problem dating interacially.

I guess I know how you feel in a sense, I'm Hispanic and I only like black girls. It's what makes us unique. If you like pussy *** white dudes that's just your preference, who are we to judge, it's your life.

Having certain partner attributes as preferences does not make you a racist. Most people have certain "types" they find they are attracted to and you have identified yours. So you just prefer fair skin and possibly hair also. You may find you fall in love with someone outside your normal "type" range also.

You may find your preferences change or include a wider selection as you get older though.

Bad ? Lol what do you mean . To each his own ...I only date mixed guys

It depends on the person

According to a strict "NON' Racist" ideology you have the perfect right to like ANY type you want and it's actually "Racist" to say otherwise,,

Especially since according to such ideology, in a perfect world a century or two from now virtually Everybody should all be the same color with the same kind of gentiles even if they have to be surgically corrected at birth!

Tell your Psycho-deluded Labiatard friends to go F*ck themselves!

No, love is love. But from being Hispanic raised in the culture we do find it weird and uncommon. Just because we have trust issues with White people but if he’s a good man than he is a good man. Regardless of color.

"Hispanic" is neither a race nor an ethnicity. It refers to language origins and says nothing about nationality, culture, skin colour, ancestry or religion. Anyone is allowed to like anyone. Who you like is not determined by any of the factors I have mentioned.

Nah, why? I'm white Canadian and I find Hispanic girls pretty attractive, though I'm gay...Hispanics in general are handsome and sweet.