Why is Starbucks' food so bad?

I've never eaten there.

• The sous vide egg bits are amazing! The breakfast sandwiches are good too. The packaged stuff is on par with any other packaged foods you buy.

Why is Starbucks food so BAD ? its all about PREPARATION

dizzy wizzy,is about not bad, mad, it looks still bad dear!

• donnie

Because people buy it. I have never had bad food from there but I really have not ate much of it.

Their breakfast sandwiches are good, I haven't heard a lot of good stuff about the later food so I don't get it.

They make money from the coffee, so whatever bad food they make needs to be washed down with a lot of it...

Because we've let them do it. Starbucks and all those coffee joints where the snacks are expensive and unpleasant and the coffee's ridiculously expensive. They couldn't have don that to us if we hadn't not only let them but encouraged them. So we can't blame Starbucks. Only ourselves for not voting with our feet and forcing them to do better.

Because it's made with fake sugar

Just like why iPhones and MacBooks are so bad. They're status symbols. Their sheep customers couldn't care less about quality, all they care about is price (where more expensive is better).

• AskZilla

Oh yeah? Compare the Apple O/S to any Windows O/S and Apple will have Windows running and screaming in inferiority every time