Am I pregnant?

I took a shower with my boyfriend and he finished on my chest. I had bathing suit bottoms on but I missed my period and I am scared I am pregnant. Is this even possible?

• Edna
    Favorite Answer

You can't get pregnant from him ejaculating semen on your chest in the shower. You can't get pregnant through your CHEST! The water from the shower would wash all the semen off your chest and right down the drain.

Besides - you said you were wearing your bathing suit bottom. Sperm cells can not penetrate fabric.

• Kathy6 months agoReport

Ok thank you

Sweetie not being rude , but until you are able to truly understand how conception works you shouldn’t be engaging in any types of sexual activity !!! But to answer your question you are not likely to be pregnant from him ejaculating on your chest ...

I had a gf who got pregnant through her chest so yes, it is entirely possible. You should get tested asap.

Unless the sperm went into your uterus then no pregnancy isn’t possible you need to have sex for pregnancy to occur your not pregnant. A missed period doesn’t always mean pregnancy it could be a number of things like stress etc .

You're pretty much guaranteed to be pregnant, sorry.

• Sally

That is not possible

Source(s): Melania Trump and Bill Clinton
  • God

Have you ever been to a public swimming pool? There is always some guy near by that is jacking off in the water. So if you could get pregnant that way......

• Shelly6 months agoReport

Nuh..... they would've died from the idiotic behaviour in public

Please stop all sexual activity until you fully understand how human reproductive biology works. How would you get pregnant in that situation? Magical jumping sperm? Hon, clearly you are way too young to be fooling around with anyone.

Oh dear, that's the worst thing to Do if you don't want to get pregnant! Yessss

I really hope not.

• Kathy6 months agoReport

me too