Is a $20 birthday gift from your brother really cheap? (We're both adults)?

So every year I spend about $90-$120 on a birthday gift for my brother. I make about $20 an hour. I think of it as 4-6 hours worth of work is the value of the gift. If I work a short 8hr shift I make $160. He makes about $18 an hour but has more money than me. He knows I spend that much (which I feel is reasonable)... show more So every year I spend about $90-$120 on a birthday gift for my brother. I make about $20 an hour. I think of it as 4-6 hours worth of work is the value of the gift. If I work a short 8hr shift I make $160. He makes about $18 an hour but has more money than me. He knows I spend that much (which I feel is reasonable) it's 0.3 percent of my annual income. His is 0.05 percent which is 1.1hrs of work for him. So once a year he thinks his brother's birthday is worth 1.1hrs of work. I know that he is frugal, and sometimes even cheap so I thought because I spent $120 dollars most recently that he would probably spend $80 (2/3rds) of what I spent. But you know I figure for his income that $50 would be the bare minimum. When I found out it was $20! I was very offended. I am convinced that he is actually a bad person. He constantly blows me off when I make time in my busy schedule to see him, Hes always rude to me and ignores what I say because his phone is more important. He is beyond selfish. Im his brother for God sake. "Its the thought that counts!" He doesnt even put any thought into it either! Its so predictable what he got, its not unique, its not special, its lame. I am embarrassed that I was "generous"... Generous would be $300 (15hrs) So obviously I'm gonna get him like a $25 giftcard to Mcdonalds next year (but that would still be more generous)