Gourry
Gourry asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 6 months ago

Dear Muslims, why did Abu Bakr all people who refused to pay the zakat?

The very same Abu Bakr who made his own version of the Quran and made it the only legal one (exactly like King James with the Bible).

C'mon! The only word that matters is not here. I mean "why did Abu kill all those people"

I know a little about Master Abu Bakr and one of them is that what you said about Master Abu Bakr, peace & blessings be upon him, in your box is wrong. The close friend of the Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, never did what you accuse of him doing..he never attempted to write the Holy Wise Living Miraculous Quran of Allah. No Muslim, submitter to Allah, would ever dare change a single letter and this Holy Book belongs to Allah. So be careful whom you accuse of things especially a companion of the Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, these people are honored in the Eyes of Allah and will be honored even more in the afterlife. They are not like other people.

Your accusation is far away from the truth.

Master Abu Bakr, peace & blessings be upon him, would never betray Allah and would never betray the Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him and never betrayed.

No one said anything about glorifying, stop the assumptions and I only stated the honor and respect certain people have given by Allah and its you who should be even more careful because those biased sources or whatever you claim and accusing someone is not true whatsoever especially someone who has a high status and high regard in the Eyes of Allah because your claims are not the truth. You don't have the truth.

• Gourry

You are denying everything I said without proof, but I can prove what I said. Also your are glorifying humans, which is close to association with god. You better be even more careful than me.

What Abu Bakr did if it is contradicted to the Al Quran and the Traditions of the Prophet , then it is his own responsibility to GOD, on his violations of the principles of Islam .

• Gourry

By the way, he made the Quran rewrote to his fitting. So, of course the Quran doesn't contradict what he did.

Not a Muslim but it was based off Quran 9:29.

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• Gourry

Catholics don't do that. I know because I did my catechism (without my consent).

or was it the Pope that outlawed all forms of the bible except in Latin.

why did Abu Bakr

all people

who refused to pay the zakat?

Should we assume English is not your first language?

• Gourry

I had technical problems with Yahoo. I'm sorry about the incompetence of their team.