A guy hit my car from the back on the freeway. And the guy is lying about someone else hitting his car. Causing him to rear end my car?

A guy hit my car from the back on the freeway. We exchanged insurance and ID cards. He had a huge pick up truck and I have a Nissan Versa. My bumper has minor damage but it’s hard to close my trunk now. And my mom and I sub stained some injuries. I called both insurance company to report the issue. He reported to... show more A guy hit my car from the back on the freeway. We exchanged insurance and ID cards. He had a huge pick up truck and I have a Nissan Versa. My bumper has minor damage but it’s hard to close my trunk now. And my mom and I sub stained some injuries. I called both insurance company to report the issue. He reported to his insurance company that someone hit his car and caused him to rear end my car. Now his insurance company is saying he was not at fault due to a hit and run. I never saw a car hit his. What should I do?