Teachers/Educators Help Would you take a job offer from a school/ city you ve never been to if you are still getting interview offers close?
- Anonymous10 months ago
Depends on how many criminals I mean black students that school district had.
- NosehairLv 710 months ago
Yes but keep interviewing. Work to keep as many options open for as long as possible. If you say yes to a job you can always say no later. If you say no to a job it is off the table forever.
- ?Lv 710 months ago
This is not a question anyone can answer for you since it depends upon so many personal factors.
(1) How EAGER are you to accept a job offer?
(2) How committed are you to staying in your local area?
(3) If you accepted the offer, how committed are you to staying in that new area?
(4) How attached are you to living near your family?
(5) How adventurous and adaptable are you to new environments?
(6) How is the pay scale in your area compared to that other area?
(7) What's the cost of living in the newer area? Can you afford to live there?
(8) Have you even driven around and familiarized yourself with the new area? Is that a place you would consider living?
As you can see, the number of questions can continue ad infinitum. Why don't you simply make a list with 2 columns: REASONS TO STAY vs REASONS TO GO.
Sometimes it helps to actually see the pros and cons listed in front of you.
Good luck. The good thing out of all of this is that you do have a potential job waiting for you. Best wishes.
- PearlLv 710 months ago
it would depend on if i wanted to move or couldnt find a job where i was