Anonymous

Why are whites blamed for everything, especially racism?

Why do people always point fingers at whites for being the most racist people, it's absurd.

Rubbish.

Arabs and Indians are far the most racist people in the world. India and Arab countries have a BIG problem with Black People.

In countries like Algeria and Libya in they torture black African migrants and sell them as slaves. I think it's the same issue in the Middle East, doesn't matter if you're a BLACK MUSLIM, even some Muslim extremists have said that Blacks can't or don't deserve to be Muslims.

India still has the caste system, Blacks are highly despised in India, many don't get jobs or even benefits just for being Dark. Businesses even REFUSE to serve Blacks. It's sad the world we live in.

White Racists are a JOKE compared to the systematic racism in those other countries I mentioned. Here In the west (White Countries), ANY person of color or race can have opportunities and wealth.

Last time I check, the top 10 racist countries in the world weren't even European.

• David

The worst racists are in Hollywood.

http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

the american country has been the most accepting in the world, as far as race, and immigration of nationalities goes. sure, all of the people have been exploited for profit, but that is capitalism.

it seems apparent that when there has been a racial problem, that the american communities have resolved the issue, they did not attach anyone for it.

in the media, the black-racists get more then enough equal-time on-air to slam the white community; and when the white-racists have media-time, they are confronted as white-racists.

most of the political color in this country is caused by these two extreme hate groups: black racists vs. white racists.

the rest of us, just suffer with them.

Racism comes in every color. A ton of us (I’m half Hispanic and half white) have trust issues with White people because we’re afraid. Y’all are the dominate race. I’m not gonna lie you do sound like a angry white conservative aha.

• Ella3 months agoReport

Yes, that’s an old picture but I live in a town where it’s 95% whites and I’m very dark complexed. Spanish is my primary language and I stand out.

Cause whites are evil and started racism and first form of racial slavery

Because whites are ***’n retarded and racist you sound like a white conservative in denial about your hate towards non whites conservatives say liberals bring race in everything oh be quiet you bring up race everytime it comes to non whites.

• kathryn3 months agoReport

I’m white and I’m not racist. I take offence to this racist remark.

India is the #1 racist country in the world.

It's not USA

It's not France

It's not Germany

It's not Italy.

It's INDIA.

Indians are not just racist, they are also savages, the biggest identity theft hackers are Indians. That's why the Tech industry is full of them.

You can accuse non whites of many bad things such as thieves , gang members , high rates of single motherhood etc

Now it makes no sense to accuse a non white person of " racism " .. You can accuse them of being prejudicial but not racist . First of all consider history , we all have read about the horrible things that whites did in the U.S. , Australia, South Africa, Latin America , etc we all have read how they implemented " systems " to discriminate against the NATIVES to those places . Now when have you ever heard of whites being enslaved or being forced to give up their seat to a non white ?

In order to successfully be racist you need power and money .. If you don't have those things you won't be able to be racist .. and thorouhout history non whites have lacked money and power .. Furthermore whites have been labeled as the " beautiful race" as a result even if Asians or Hispanics had money and power I doubt that they would abuse white prople ..

• kathryn3 months agoReport

In order to be successfully racist you need to think you’re superior to other races and that includes white people. People of all races are guilty of that, but not all people of any race are racist.

because non whites and leftists don't want to take responsibility for their actions so we get blamed for everything bad and they take credit for everything that is good.

well, it CAN'T be THEIR FAULT !!! so its GOTTA be us !!!