During a solar minimum we just had the hottest month ever recorded, where was the "cooling"?

SORCE measurements show a dip in the total solar irradiance (TSI), but they were not enough to offset the warming and the TSI was actually slightly greater than during the last minimum in 2009. Does this mean calls for "cooling" from the solar cycle are wrong?
Update: I'm posting more questions than I normally would, because there seems to be an active effort by a troll to delete or move questions and suppress free speech about science.
Update 2: The geologist got so wrapped up in the word "hottest" that he failed to actually address the question, so for those of you that are equally offended, substitute "month with the highest temperature" for "hottest month." It sounds a bit stilted to me, but I don't want to get in way... show more The geologist got so wrapped up in the word "hottest" that he failed to actually address the question, so for those of you that are equally offended, substitute "month with the highest temperature" for "hottest month." It sounds a bit stilted to me, but I don't want to get in way of anyone actually talking about science.
Update 3: Apparently these "bots" that the troll goes on about aren't very effective--I keep having to move my questions back to global warming.