Who is right my friend or me?

I get mocked and bullied by my classmates. I am much smarter, talented and better looking than my classmates. I am the head of a club in school and I'm well recognised in school. The teachers and many students like me a lot and like everything i do. So i assume my classmates bully me because they are just... show more I get mocked and bullied by my classmates.

I am much smarter, talented and better looking than my classmates. I am the head of a club in school and I'm well recognised in school. The teachers and many students like me a lot and like everything i do.

So i assume my classmates bully me because they are just jealous of the fact that I'm way better than them.

A friend of mine disagrees.

He says that im a weird guy. The way i walk, act and behave is weird and abnormal and i must be aware of it.He says that my classmates who bully certainly jealous of me. They do it because they think they are better than me because they have nothing wrong with them and are normal while I'm weird.

So he says that they don't bully me because they think im better... They bully me because they think they are better.