Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

Who is right my friend or me?

I get mocked and bullied by my classmates.

I am much smarter, talented and better looking than my classmates. I am the head of a club in school and I'm well recognised in school. The teachers and many students like me a lot and like everything i do.

So i assume my classmates bully me because they are just jealous of the fact that I'm way better than them.

A friend of mine disagrees.

He says that im a weird guy. The way i walk, act and behave is weird and abnormal and i must be aware of it.He says that my classmates who bully certainly jealous of me. They do it because they think they are better than me because they have nothing wrong with them and are normal while I'm weird.

So he says that they don't bully me because they think im better... They bully me because they think they are better.

Your friend sounds like another bully. Sorry about that.

• donnie

He is just another one of them. Honestly people are probably Jealous. More often then not the people who have the most going for them get picked on more then other kids. That is not always true but it does happen because if they can have it they don’t want you to have it. Most bullies are low life’s who have nothing going for them. Or they had a lot going for them but lost everything from being in constant trouble.

Find out what your friend means. Do not take your aggression out on them because if you are truly friends then they don’t mean you want harm and just want you to know their opinion.

• Tepee

It boosts their ego if they see their taunts bother you.

i think your friends are right

• Mikey

They probably do bully you because they think they are better. And you probably are a little weird. Embrace all of it.

• Sandy

they bully your friend because he's an arrogant jerk. at least from how you described him. heck I'm ready to bully him! LOL!