In The UK: Is It Possible to Pass a CBT Course on a Three-Wheeled Moped?

I once had balance problems in my childhood so I missed the chance to ride a two-wheel pushbike. as an adult I have tred to ride a two-wheel pushbike but with no sucess.

I would love to get a moped for finacial reasons and convience. I noticed that three-wheeled moopeds exit and would me perfect for me!

But would I be able to pass a CBT test using a three-wheeled moped or do I not have this choice?

Many thnaks for serious answers.

You don't "pass" CBT. It's a training course that you have to take before you can use a bike on the road.

You can take CBT on a 3 wheeler.

1 year ago

BMW make a three wheeler 125 motorbike so I suspect that would be acceptable.

• 1 year ago

this is a very grey area ..from what i have looked up ..you need to have a disability to ride a trike on L plates ..you must inform the DVLA as well ..take their guidance from there

• Yes. You can take the CBT course on a motor tricycle. CBT isn't a test; it's a training course. Once you've taken the course, you are allowed to ride your trike on the road and you have two years in which to pass a driving test.