My Boyfriends mom gets on my nerves.?

My boyfriend and I are living in his moms place, it’s a big house so I have no problem finding a place to be alone when my boyfriend is at work. Or so I thought. She’s always so nosey, if I’m sitting in the second living room she always has an excuse on why she needs to be in the kitchen “open to the living room... show more My boyfriend and I are living in his moms place, it’s a big house so I have no problem finding a place to be alone when my boyfriend is at work. Or so I thought. She’s always so nosey, if I’m sitting in the second living room she always has an excuse on why she needs to be in the kitchen “open to the living room I’m in” and she will bang plates around and run the sink on full blast to the point where I get tired of turning up the volume on the tv and I’ll go upstairs to my boyfriend and I’s bedroom. And even then she will eventually “have to bring up our laundry” and she goes in our closet to put SOME my boyfriends clothes away.. like 2 pairs of socks out of the whole basket. If I buy extra soap to use in our bathroom soap dispenser, she will take it and use it in all the bathroom around the house so I have to hide it now. If we buy anything from the store she has to know what it is, same with my mail, she’s always asking what I got in the mail.. If my boyfriend and I get a load from an auction she’s always down there touching it and going through it.. AND HERES THE MOST ANNOYING F*CKING THING!!!! If I go to my room to use MY bathroom she will have some dumb *** excuse to come in my room for example. one time she needed to give me a bar of soap.. like is this **** normal?
19 answers 19