Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 7 months ago

IF my mum mopped the floor with bleach and I walked about then went to bed in bare feet is that gonna do anything?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Bleach absorbed through the skin can cause blisters later, even raise boils. Supposedly drinking vinegar can help but too much bleach in your system is a recipe for boils. My German grandmother never used bleach and cleaned everything with white vinegar because of this.

• gary s
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Disinfect your feet. When people mop,the cleaner is always diluted. When walking barefoot,your feet step on spores, people's dead skin cells (Dandruff), animal droppings, pollen, etc. Watch an episode of a crime lab show and they can tell what's happened by what's left behind. The chlorine in your drinking water is a very diluted form of bleach, 2 of my great grandfathers died of Typhoid and cholera before they started using it. Your mother already knows this.

Source(s): 27 years recycling water for the state of Georgia,after you flush it.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Normally when i mop the floor it’s bleach and water. And the floor is dry when i’m done. You won’t die but it might irritate your feet a little

• Caz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

It might piss your mother off that you're walking around on her freshly cleaned floor.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You will have super clean feet.

I suppose if your skin is sensitive, the bleach might cause some irritation, and it might discolor your sheets.

• 6 months ago

makes your feet smell better

• 6 months ago

It might irritate your skin, and even cause a chemical burn. As a result there are warnings on the bottle about how to use it safely.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Bleach is an irritant, but your feet are pretty hardy compared to other parts of your body. And she shouldn't have slapped down pure bleach to clean the floor, it will be dilute.

Ultimately, the worst that will happen is you'll get sore feet for an hour.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It may cause irritation/pain and weaken your skin. (Short Term Effect)

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

bleach is very harmful to skin so you should wear footwear.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.