Can the fact that there are beliefs in many gods and religions around be taken as evidence or proof that all religions are false?

There is perhaps more than one way to look at it but I think that if god is real then why are there many religions(that seem to work differently with different people,psychologically-as in psychosomatic placebo or nocebo effects-or psychospiritually)to supposedly reach it?Some may think that its because there are... show more There is perhaps more than one way to look at it but I think that if god is real then why are there many religions(that seem to work differently with different people,psychologically-as in psychosomatic placebo or nocebo effects-or psychospiritually)to supposedly reach it?Some may think that its because there are many ways to god(or that god takes many forms)while others may think that in their religion they worship god while in others’ religions people worship demons(like some Christians might say about Hindus)or jinns(like some Muslims might say about hindus)that aid them spiritually,but I think that its because there is no actual absolute objective god…
God is a man-made concept.It(the subjectively experienced thoughtform of a god/s)could be a tulpa,an egregore or a godform created by the mind/s or psyche/s to psychically feed it and be psychically fed by it generating a religion,a meme or a psychic energy field where a kind of magick can seem to take place at times.Telling people that their creation is what created them(making them understand how their minds actually work less),religion(that seemingly varies with variables like time and place,for example) is a tool for power and control at the psychic level as well…
All religions seem to me to be manmade archetypal psychic energy fields…
“Since it is obviously inconceivable that all religions can be right, the most reasonable conclusion is that they are all wrong.”-Christopher Hitchens…
What do you think?
Thankyou…
Update: To whoever's doing this,please stop moving the question to Religion&Spirituality,i already asked it there.But i asked it in Philosophy too just in case some might frequent this section more than Religion&Spirituality...
10 answers 10