Should i move for the job?

I have been offered a new job that requires relocation. Its a promotion, career progression, etc. If i stay put at my current job, i will not progress and could face redundancy. Sounds great right? Except i'm a homebody. I dont want to re-locate. I want to stay put right here where my life is. Over time, i... show more I have been offered a new job that requires relocation. Its a promotion, career progression, etc. If i stay put at my current job, i will not progress and could face redundancy.
Sounds great right? Except i'm a homebody. I dont want to re-locate. I want to stay put right here where my life is. Over time, i have worked my way round to doing it reluctantly. As if i dont have a choice.
I am now close to accepting the job and moving. But i still grt anxiety, panic attacks about doing it and will need to return home every fortnight to avoid home sickness. I feel like i will do it for 3 years, then hand my notice in and come home.

Any advice? Im 30, single, but want to settle in my hometown, not this new location.