Have you used the tankless electric water heater, does it give enough hot water for appliances, (2) bathrooms? Appreciate answers. Thanks?

Update: Thanks to each and everyone of you on your excellent advice. I have racked my brain in trying to find a way to be able to handle a hot water tank as mentioned.presently have city water which is yuk, and afraid it could eventually harm my appliances that handle water. I thought with this, perhaps I could have a... show more Thanks to each and everyone of you on your excellent advice. I have racked my brain in trying to find a way to be able to handle a hot water tank as mentioned.presently have city water which is yuk, and afraid it could eventually harm my appliances that handle water. I thought with this, perhaps I could have a water softener system put in.
God Bless each and everyone of you, and please have a wonderful week.