Is it a good idea to immigrate to Canada?

Just like us, Canada has requirements.

I've looked.

It was something like... have at least $10,000 in the bank, degree, clean bill of health and no criminal record...

Obviously if one could get refugee status that would be a lot easier, but that would mean one would have to be from their recognized list of war-torn countries.

Basically what I'm saying is if one can just waltz right in just because they want to please let me know how.

it's not easy for anyone to emigrate to Canada ,you should go through many procedures ,it's likely that the application will take a few months ,what's more ,you can't emigrate to any country as you please ,what's more ,Canada have requirements about immigrants,and will restrain some people from entering their country ,you have better contact Canadian governments ,

Depending on your skills, yes. Life is good here! I am very happy my parents brought me to Canada. It is one of the best places in the world to live.

What are your qualifications? Do you have any qualifications which will benefit Canada, make you acceptable there? What kind of lifestyle do you want, and do you have the skills & everything to make that happen? Do you love cold weather, long winters, high cost of living & high taxes? Do you have the personal qualities required to adjust to a different country, laws, customs, language, living standards, etc?

Immigration to Canada has been excessive for decades, and it can be very difficult to adjust to a different kind of life. It can be very difficult to find work. Most immigrants find it hard to achieve even the very modest lifestyle of most Canadians. Even for the few who find high-paying work, living standards in Canada are very modest. For a high proportion of immigrants, or prospective immigrants & "wannabes," it's not a good idea at all. For a few, it's very good.

Depends on your circumstances and what you have to offer Canada.

Canada has done well for us. We've been here a long time, and in that time our home country has deteriorated. This is my fourth country.

if you are a sikh or a sick

you can

Emigrate to, immigrate from.

• ibu guru

Got that backwards, yet-knish!

• PoBoy

If Trump gets re-elected, yes, time to go.

hear this from someone who 's lived in canada for 3 years . it depends , if you're european you might find better life in canada . but if you're "brown" like canadians say , it won't be easy , even if you're rich with loads of money you gonna lose it over the years . it's only good if you can obtain citizenship and travel to USA . lol