Do any other females purposely step on snails while walking their dogs while wearing tall rain boots?

Since i bought a pair of Ugg Shaye rain boots, i can t help but look for snails to crush under the heels of my new boots while im out walking my dog near our stream. I was hoping someone else could tell me im not alone because i mean seriously it must relieve stress and anger. Something about the sound of the... show more Since i bought a pair of Ugg Shaye rain boots, i can t help but look for snails to crush under the heels of my new boots while im out walking my dog near our stream. I was hoping someone else could tell me im not alone because i mean seriously it must relieve stress and anger. Something about the sound of the snails shell smashing under my boots and how it doesn t feel any different from every other step i take in public with these boots makes the walk so much more fun. Not sure why i love it, and i wanted the ugg boots instead of hunters because of the aggressive way the treads look and let me tell you all, if you take a few steps off pavement and sink in a little, the snail remains fall right out unlike my old hunters. Anyway anyone else love doing this? I hate leaving the house wearing anything else now.