Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 11 months ago

Do any other females purposely step on snails while walking their dogs while wearing tall rain boots?

Since i bought a pair of Ugg Shaye rain boots, i can t help but look for snails to crush under the heels of my new boots while im out walking my dog near our stream. I was hoping someone else could tell me im not alone because i mean seriously it must relieve stress and anger. Something about the sound of the snails shell smashing under my boots and how it doesn t feel any different from every other step i take in public with these boots makes the walk so much more fun. Not sure why i love it, and i wanted the ugg boots instead of hunters because of the aggressive way the treads look and let me tell you all, if you take a few steps off pavement and sink in a little, the snail remains fall right out unlike my old hunters. Anyway anyone else love doing this? I hate leaving the house wearing anything else now.

My girlfriend and me are barefooters with tough, naturally dirty soles.

We are used to step on garden pests, including snails and slugs and we both like to do it.

Source(s): Experience

Well of course. Who wouldnt crush a snail if they seen one while walking? I dont own rain boots so i just crush them with my sneakers...

• chorle

usually only after they have seen what they are doing to their garden

ok, I get it. You're a teen dude and you try to get reactions because you're bored. And that's why you created this fake account pretending to be a girl just to post this kind of ****. Quite pitiful, isn't it?

• audrey

A snail is a living being. You are cruel to kill it. It never did anything to you. You should be ashamed of yourself.