Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 6 months ago

Did you know Santa Claus is real and there is evidence of him?

There are books describing him. There are stories past down generations.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

For sure. He lives in Marysville, Washington. His legal name is Santa Claus.

• NiJo
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Who dares question the veracity of stories passed down for generations?

• 6 months ago

Sure. Saint Nicholas was the bishop of Lyra, which is now in Turkey in the third century. Many of the legends about him today are attributed to things he did then.

• 6 months ago

The modern Santa Claus was invented by the Coca Cola company as a marketing brand.

The 1st written reference in Britain to one called 'Saint Nicholas' (Santa) is dated 1822.

Going much further back, in the mists of legends, there was a Nicholas of Myrna in the 4th century who would leave money at night in the homes of poor people whose daughters were going to be sold into slavery (to repay family debts).

You really need to do your homework and get your claims based on facts, and learn how to distinguish marketing ploys from children's stories. Urban legends abound, but when atheists use them to take cheap swipes at a fun-time for children, that's just pathetic. Up your game.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Where is did see reindeer on my roof once so I am convinced. I don't care what my parents said I saw them. He is real despite the deniers. I mean how do you think people get presents the day of Christmas when the night before they aren't there? It is obvious he is real.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I know he's real, he comes to my house every Christmas.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

As an adult, I believe in Santa. Of course, not on Earth...

...if he did not exist somewhere out there in the cosmos, humans

would not have made it up. Everything is connected to everything else.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah, he was based off a real person. That’s about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.