Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 6 months ago

how to girls remain hairfree all the time?

i recently started shaving my chest and underarms

i have to shave every alternate day , and if i want totally smooth and hairfree then daily

so how do girls remain hairfee all the time because even shaving every alternate day is quite taxing

may be her boy friend demand this

Are you talking bout Korean girls cuz they're smooth as hell !?

Body waxing at a salon.

• patty

I have heavy duty hairy legs etc so I had to do it every 2nd DAY. waxing means you only have to do it every month/few weeks.

I'm guessing your boyfriend wants you to do this---

Genetics and biology. Girls' bodies do not produce coarse dark hairs like a man's body does -never have and never will. Different genders have different biology and this biology affects everything in the body including hair growth. Girls do not have the same amount of Testosterone in their body so they never get thick body hair on their chests or backs and the hair they get in the armpits is sparse and not the same quantity that guys have. It's one reason why a girl needs to see a doctor if they start growing dark body hair -there's a hormone imbalance. I shave my pits every time I shower and it take a few seconds per side. I used to have my legs waxed and whatever still grows after years of waxing is now fine and colorless, too. I have never once had to shave my arm, chest or anything. I have hair there but it's thin, fine and so pale colored that's it's virtually invisible.

Girls shave their chests ?

waxing lasts wayyyy longer, just make sure to exfoliate.

it's itchy too, i have no idea.

That's the hard reality. Most girls will shave all the time, everytime they shower usually. Plus hair growth is different for every person. I don't know if you a girl asking this or a male but a lot of the times girl don't shave their legs too much. As for armpit hair / private area that is usually a frequent thing. They don't just magically get hair to go away aha!