Are doing all nighters bad for you?

Hi guys, I am in a very tough situation right now. I assume that my history teacher is very late with giving the class updates on upcoming test and assignments. There’s this thing called google classroom, he never told us there are any assignments on there, and now turns out we have a big test tomorrow. I’m... show more Hi guys, I am in a very tough situation right now. I assume that my history teacher is very late with giving the class updates on upcoming test and assignments. There’s this thing called google classroom, he never told us there are any assignments on there, and now turns out we have a big test tomorrow. I’m stressing on it because I have 4 assignments due, and a test last minute. On top of that, I have a biology test. Our biology teacher gave us information about her test a week before the test. Anyways, I’m thinking of planning an all nighter, I’ve been studying all day and I haven’t touched my assignments or my biology, which is my fault. I don’t want to fail or get a bad grade on any of these tests & assignments. Do you guys think I can stay up for long periods, and still pass the tests?
Update: On the bright side, i know the information very well. Its not that I am clueless, but i want to do my very best.