Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 months ago

is there a way for me to not become an adult?

I just want everything to stay how it is.

Sure, stay childish and immature forever and keep relying on your parents to make every decision for you. Come back to us in a couple of years and let us know how that worked out for you. Still shaking my head.

It's not as easy as it once was......but when we didn't want to grow up.....we became a toys-r-us kid.

• Layne

I am almost old coming up on 19

Tell me how to as well. Adulthood sucks balls.

You could petition in court to stay in custody of your parents. You would need a reason though like being mentally challenged to the point of not being able to take care of yourself.

• Edna

Unless you die while you're still a child, sooner or later you're going to become an adult.

• GB

If you live in America, you might not have to worry about becoming an adult, because of your gun laws.  Are you dreading adulthood because so many people tell you 'School days are the happiest days of your life?'  People who say this, aren't thinking logically, that there message is 'however bad your school days are, the rest of your life will be worse.'   I was glad to find it was a lie.

Wow. You are a very pessimistic person if you are content with the world situation today . Try aiming a little higher.

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

Find Tinkerbell and ask her to take you to Neverland.

sure, just don't grow-up .............................