Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 months ago

is there a way for me to not become an adult?

I just want everything to stay how it is.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Sure, stay childish and immature forever and keep relying on your parents to make every decision for you. Come back to us in a couple of years and let us know how that worked out for you. Still shaking my head.

• 6 months ago

It's not as easy as it once was......but when we didn't want to grow up.....we became a toys-r-us kid.

• Layne
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

I am almost old coming up on 19

• 6 months ago

Tell me how to as well. Adulthood sucks balls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You could petition in court to stay in custody of your parents. You would need a reason though like being mentally challenged to the point of not being able to take care of yourself.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Unless you die while you're still a child, sooner or later you're going to become an adult.

• GB
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

If you live in America, you might not have to worry about becoming an adult, because of your gun laws.  Are you dreading adulthood because so many people tell you 'School days are the happiest days of your life?'  People who say this, aren't thinking logically, that there message is 'however bad your school days are, the rest of your life will be worse.'   I was glad to find it was a lie.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Wow. You are a very pessimistic person if you are content with the world situation today . Try aiming a little higher.

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Find Tinkerbell and ask her to take you to Neverland.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

sure, just don't grow-up .............................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.