How many fish in a 30 gallon tank?

I have a tank that is 22 inches long, 17 wide, and 23 high. I am only keeping 30 gallons in it at the moment. How many fish could I keep in there? Im wanting to have some guppies (No more than 6, if even), 2 mollies, a betta, and 2 aquatic frogs, along with a single goldfish. Would I be able to do that?
Update: Also, something I forgot to add, is I already have 5 male guppies and a docile female betta. And the mollies will be female. And as for the goldfish, I don't really care what it will be, but if I could choose I would probably just go with male. Same thing for the frogs. I wasn't sure if gender mattered at... show more Also, something I forgot to add, is I already have 5 male guppies and a docile female betta. And the mollies will be female. And as for the goldfish, I don't really care what it will be, but if I could choose I would probably just go with male. Same thing for the frogs. I wasn't sure if gender mattered at all, but here's this just in case.