Band/Singer recommendations?

To help you a bit there, some of what I usually like to listen to Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

If there's any bands similar to that or you think you have a really good band/singer in mind that's not like them, please comment.

Thank you!

I apologize everyone. To make things easier, the genre I listen to is mostly rock music (alternative rock, rock'n'roll, that kind of stuff), pop, metal.

Not a big fan of rap.

Try checking out youyube.

The Interrupters remind me of Joan Jett. The Regrettes and Be Your Own Pet are fun punk rock bands with female singers. The Kills, Highly Suspect, Metric, Meg Myers, and Badflower are good alt-rock in my opinion.

• ioerr

go plug those band names into a free pandora account and it will automagically crank out similar things

There are alot of them. Could you pick a genre you like and we can work from there?

• Chloe6 months agoReport

I updated the question. Thank you for bringing that up!