Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Why in the USA do African American men involved with police never follow instructions?

I just spent the past hour or so watching videos on police encounters with young, black men. In every single incident, the suspect never follows orders, and ends up either running or worse, getting tased or shot.

Most of the ones shot were the result of the suspect actually pulling out a weapon on an officer.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

UNEDUCATED PEOPLE think they can do what they want to do.. I wonder why SO MANY BLACKS teach their kids the COPS are wanting to kill you instead of RESPECT THE COPS, and FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT RUN when they stop you.. Wouldn't it be better if when they are told.. keep your hands where I can see them, run around etc. wouldn't it be better if they actually did it instead of turn and running away while reaching into their waist band for their gun or trying to get rid of their drugs.. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS< DO NOT BREAK THE LAW, do not run around with gang members stay out of trouble and stay away from trouble makers be taught instead of RUN FROM THE COPS and do whatever you want to do..

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Miscarriages of information (such as the now debunked "hands up, don't shoot") have convinced some that even if you obey police instructions you'll be killed. But for other people, they're just mentally unhinged. It's worth noting that in my city a lot of the mentally ill homeless who attack the police on a daily basis are Caucasian.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Their answer would be: De ray cist!

• 6 months ago

Your observations are mostly correct. The Police rarely make serious mistakes, but there are exceptions.

Those who reject complying with police orders likely do so because of poor parenting and their reliance on Street Justice instead of training themselves to work well within the existing framework of a successful society.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jerome
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

And the denials even with video is disturbing.

Its like this is new to us. The videos may make it new to the world.

Been like this ever since I can remember.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Such as "put your hands up and take the wallet out of your back pocket?", which is sort of like saying "jump in the swimming pool but stay dry!"

By the way, why in the WORLD would you spend "an hour or so" watching videos like this?

• myrrdin emrys
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

they were all contained in his daily feed from Stormfront.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

What if the instructions are unlawful?

How many policemen you think know the law they are sworn to uphold? How many care when encountering an African American?🤔

AND

How many times does it take for you not to automatically listen to an officer's instruction?

• 6 months ago

Because laws and simple rules (Starbucks ETC.) don't apply to these Africans here, seems many didn't get the 'memo' Eric Holder sent out 5 years ago.

• 6 months ago

So, you found a source of videos that were selected because a black man ran. Now, to prove you are not a bigot, go find videos of white men running and of black men not running.

• 6 months ago

It's extremely common for people of all races to misunderstand or refuse to follow the orders of a police officer in a high stress situation, or when injured. Some people only have two or three interactions with law enforcement in their entire lives and the instructions can be very unexpected or confusing and it can be difficult to react properly under that kind of pressure. Relaxing with a soft drink in your apartment watching some videos on your computer doesn't really provide a good idea of what it feels like to be in that situation.

Most people who are white, simply get yelled at when they don't follow instructions

or the instructions are repeated, but African American men are often killed for it. That's messed up.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

As do some white people. Reprobates are reprobates, irrelevant of ethnicity. Some of the most cretinous people I know are white.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.