Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 months ago

How can I get rid of my shyness to wear crop tops in public places, which bare my midriff and bellybutton?

I love wearing them at home and idk why Its different. Honestly all I want to do is wear them. I’m slim as well. Maybe I’m scared I’ll get judged who knows?

Just do it girl. You only live once! if you are slim like you say then rock the crop top!

• patty

u will look slvtty

Just do it most people won’t even notice they are too busy focusing on how they look

just bite the bullet and do it. Maybe hang around the house or go out with friends in them first

Dont. No one wants to see your hairy belly

• kristy

Don’t worry about it and wear what you want

Most girls wear them now, I don't think anybody would judge and if they for some reason did, it is their problem not yours. My friend was in a similar position and finally they decided to wear one in public and it doesn't even bother her now. Hope this helps

Try topless beaches. A crop top will seem like nothing after those.

• A C

Don't. Modesty is a good thing.

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

You should only wear what you feel comfortable with outside. Nothing wrong with having a bit of modesty anyway. Not all women can wear those things anyway, and on a lot of ppl it just looks trashy. Why is it such a big deal if you don't wear a crop top in public? No one is going to point at you and say "Gee, that girl should be wearing a crop top". This is such a non issue.