Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 months ago

How can I get rid of my shyness to wear crop tops in public places, which bare my midriff and bellybutton?

I love wearing them at home and idk why Its different. Honestly all I want to do is wear them. I’m slim as well. Maybe I’m scared I’ll get judged who knows?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Just do it girl. You only live once! if you are slim like you say then rock the crop top!

• patty
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

u will look slvtty

• 3 months ago

Just do it most people won’t even notice they are too busy focusing on how they look

• 3 months ago

just bite the bullet and do it. Maybe hang around the house or go out with friends in them first

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Dont. No one wants to see your hairy belly

• kristy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Don’t worry about it and wear what you want

• 3 months ago

Most girls wear them now, I don't think anybody would judge and if they for some reason did, it is their problem not yours. My friend was in a similar position and finally they decided to wear one in public and it doesn't even bother her now. Hope this helps

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Try topless beaches. A crop top will seem like nothing after those.

• A C
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Don't. Modesty is a good thing.

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

You should only wear what you feel comfortable with outside. Nothing wrong with having a bit of modesty anyway. Not all women can wear those things anyway, and on a lot of ppl it just looks trashy. Why is it such a big deal if you don't wear a crop top in public? No one is going to point at you and say "Gee, that girl should be wearing a crop top". This is such a non issue.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.