nt
nt asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Can a user block me thereby making me unable to remove an answer?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

I cant get this troll out of my life.

I mean from my notifications. I offered realistic employment opportunities for a high school grad and all he has done is troll & harrass me.

• Edna

The person who blocked you only blocked your questions, answers and comments from appearing in what HE sees when he goes on Y/A - he can't block you from answering questions or commenting on questions on Y/A. You can remove any question, answer, or comment that YOU post at any time, up until the time a "Best Answer" is chosen.

• Edna

The phone no. for the Yahoo Help Desk is useless. If you phone it, you had better have your credit card ready, because you're going to have buy their "service" before they'll answer a question or help you. It's $9/month, and you have to sign up for a one-year contract.

• Daniel

No the Problem is the Question has a Best Answer on it Already once a Question has a Best Answer Picked

You can not Remove your Answer from the Question anymore

• LAN

No. After a certain period of time and after "best answer" is selected you no longer have the ability to edit or delete a question in nearly all cases. There are glitches where you are occasionally allowed to do this bu those are exceptions.

• Zirp

No, but once (s)he picks a "best answer", no answers can be removed by their authors anymore

• .

If a user blocks you after you've responded to their question, then you no longer have access to the answer you posted on their question (before you were blocked).

• nt

Then I cant get the notifications gone either. Sheesh

• .

I'm pretty sure that once you're blocked, you can no longer edit or delete your answer.

• nt

Seems so. It seems stupid. I mean I should be able to delete the question and get this troll out of my notifications.