Can anyone recommend a list/sequence of piano books I should buy to self teach myself piano....? (see more details)?

So I am 17 and I live in a small city. The nearest piano teacher is 30 minutes away. My family works at a restaurant 24/7 so getting lessons from a teacher (and even transportation) would be impossible, or very hard. I was wondering if there is any piano experts out there (or maybe even piano teachers) that can... show more So I am 17 and I live in a small city. The nearest piano teacher is 30 minutes away. My family works at a restaurant 24/7 so getting lessons from a teacher (and even transportation) would be impossible, or very hard.

I was wondering if there is any piano experts out there (or maybe even piano teachers) that can recommend a series of piano books I can read and hopefully self teach myself piano.

I want to reach a fluency where I can play popular pop music from reading a piano music sheet (instead of a youtube tutorial).

Thank you if you got to the end, and thank you if you have recommendations for me!