How do I tell my friend I think hes lying about his disability to get on ssi?

He had a pretty bad stroke about 2 years ago. Hes been working part time since than becuase he said he has memory loss, and if he works too long of hours he could have a seizure and die. First of all, hes worked several full days, and he did just fine. Just said he was sore. Also, he says he forgets things... show more He had a pretty bad stroke about 2 years ago. Hes been working part time since than becuase he said he has memory loss, and if he works too long of hours he could have a seizure and die. First of all, hes worked several full days, and he did just fine. Just said he was sore. Also, he says he forgets things sometimes, and thinks he will qualify for ssi because of it. He said he writes notes of stuff so that he wont forget them. He says that will be proof that he has memory lose. I think hes just forgetful like everyone is at times. Also, he said himself that as along as he takes his medication, he wont have a seizure. So why not just work full time, and take your meds? I just think hes using the fact that he had a stroke to years ago as a reason not to work. I hate to feel this way, but he has a hearing in october that will determine whether or not they eccept or denied his claim. I hope he gets denied so that he can see how silly he is.