Can I transfer an Xbox One store purchased game to a ps4 somehow?

I know this may sound out there but hear me out. I purchased injustice 2 with all dlc from the Xbox store but I was wondering if I could transfer the game somehow to my ps4. Would it be through a refund? Or could I call the companies and figure out a way that it can be transferred from one system to another? Idk I was just wondering if I could.

Favorite Answer

Of course not. There is no cross-platform support for transferring games between different consoles. All games/DLCs you want on your PS4 would need to be repurchased on the PSN Store (if available).

You can try this website

cant do that never heard of that happening. you would have to buy the ps4 version and re do everything

No, that’s not how companies work.

Just like real stores, I can’t purchase something from one and take it to another and have them swap it for me or refund me because well, I didn’t purchase it from them.

• John2 months agoReport

True

They won't refund you or allow any such transfer across systems.

If you want it on PS4 you'll have to buy it again.

Transferring content from one system to a different console is not possible, why would you need to transfer anyways just play it on the Xbox One.

• John6 months agoReport

Because I want it on the ps4 duhhhhhhhhhh