Can I transfer an Xbox One store purchased game to a ps4 somehow?

I know this may sound out there but hear me out. I purchased injustice 2 with all dlc from the Xbox store but I was wondering if I could transfer the game somehow to my ps4. Would it be through a refund? Or could I call the companies and figure out a way that it can be transferred from one system to another? Idk I was just wondering if I could.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course not. There is no cross-platform support for transferring games between different consoles. All games/DLCs you want on your PS4 would need to be repurchased on the PSN Store (if available).

• 6 months ago

You can try this website

• 6 months ago

cant do that never heard of that happening. you would have to buy the ps4 version and re do everything

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, that’s not how companies work.

Just like real stores, I can’t purchase something from one and take it to another and have them swap it for me or refund me because well, I didn’t purchase it from them.

• John2 months agoReport

True

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They won't refund you or allow any such transfer across systems.

If you want it on PS4 you'll have to buy it again.

• 6 months ago

Transferring content from one system to a different console is not possible, why would you need to transfer anyways just play it on the Xbox One.

• John6 months agoReport

Because I want it on the ps4 duhhhhhhhhhh

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.