rachel asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

I’m a 20 year old girl and I really want to shave my head. I always wanted to. my mom is the only reason I’m not. She HATES the idea. Help?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • TSK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Your head and your hair..Your life!!

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Some people have odd shaped heads, it divots in their scalp. Hopefully you're not one of them

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No harm in trying it.

• 5 months ago

I say do it, it's your hair

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Shave it bald its cute have your friends do so as well

• 5 months ago

This year most important period to one life becare to your sence now

• 5 months ago

It’s just hair. You should do what you want with it! I just recently got a pixie cut because I’m always doing something different with my hair. It’s fun & exciting! There’s nothing wrong with experimenting. If you have great self-esteem and have thought about this for awhile, then you should do it! I will tell you it’s a bit of a shock at first but I’ve never regretted trying new hairstyles. Like I said, it’s just hair. :) don’t listen to people being negative! I think it shows that you don’t care about society’s standards which is awesome in my opinion. When it comes to your mom, she should support what you want to do regardless if she likes it or not.

• 5 months ago

Listen to your mother.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

At age 20 you can do what you like, but be warned, you will look so stupid.

• des5 months agoReport

I don’t think she’ll look stupid at all! It’s just hair and it’s fun to experiment with it. :)

• 5 months ago

Sorry dear but according to the word of God males are to have short hair and females are supposed to have long hair !!!

Source(s): King James Bible, the book of Romans.
    • Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies" (Proverbs 31:10, KJV).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.