I have self harm thoughts at work is that normal?

• 👻

Sounds like intrusive thoughts, and those come with anxiety. Work is bound to be a place you’ll feel more anxious, cause it’s not relaxing, or fun.

No. And you should take them seriously. Id see a mental health doctor as soon as possible before you act on your thoughts.

Kinda. I hate my job and whenever I’m there I fantasize about jumping onto the freeway.

It is normal if you work in a call center, because those are generally awful places to work at. Anywhere else, no, it's not normal. You might consider speaking with your doctor if you continue to have those thoughts. It's not healthy.

You self harm yourself by working for a boss 🤓

• Lela11 months agoReport

Faulse

What is the point of self harming? I mean, if you're already feeling low and miserable won't the pain make it worse?

I've always thought if you're going to harm ANYONE it should be the person(s) responsible for making you miserable!

Depends on where you work!

Not my field (bag) I'd be a fool to comment but, I hope you deal with it L e l a.;-) I love happy endings, don't you Stanley? I sure do. ;-) And thanks for the BA's.

No. That is not normal so there must be something that is harming, making you uncomfortable or something someone is saying or doing. Talk to a doctor and someone you trust about how you are feeling to get the proper care.